The current application period is over.
The application period for the 39th generation of Manage and More closed on Dec 04, 2022. We will open the application form for the 40th generation (program start in September 2023) at the end of April 2023.
Requirements for participation
- You are studying at a Munich university in at least your third university semester and you have good to very good grades.
- You would like to take on management responsibility, start your own company or act innovatively as an entrepreneur in companies.
- You like to take responsibility, act solution-oriented, think innovatively and are interested in developing yourself personally and professionally.
- You think and act entrepreneurially in your everyday life and environment.
- You have initial experience in interdisciplinary project and team work and/or are already involved in entrepreneurial activities.
- You are willing to make a time commitment of 15 to 20 hours per week (on average over the whole year).
- You will be based in Munich throughout the program and will not be doing a full-time internship or similar parallel to Manage and More.
We award 20 scholarships per semester for the 18-month program.
Documents for the application
Personal questions (to be filled out in the application form, max. 750 characters each incl. spaces)
• Which station or experience has had a particular impact on you recently?
• What is particularly important to you for your (professional) future?
• What team conflict have you experienced recently and how did you deal with it?
Question about your motivation (to be filled in the application form, max. 2,000 characters incl. spaces)
• Help us to better understand your motivation for participating in Manage and More: What (learning) goals do you want to achieve with Manage and More? Why do you want to focus on Manage and More over 3 semesters and invest 15 to 20 hours of your time every week?
PDF document with the following documents in German or English:
• Tabular curriculum vitae (max. 2 pages)
• Certificates and confirmations (max. 12 pages, e.g. high school diploma, current grades, work/internship certificates)
Application deadline for upcoming semesters
Winter semester 2023/24: 11 June 2023
Summer semester 2024: 3 December 2023